I’m Rachel Coney and I am a lifestyle photographer from Bryant, Arkansas, serving the central Arkansas area. I’m a wife, mother and dog lover. I am a full time momma and photographer and before that I was an elementary school teacher. I’m a fan of crafting and sewing and I make a lot of my own newborn props. I am constantly reading, researching and learning as much as I can about photography. I am self taught and have spent many hours participating in workshops, forums, and learning from good old fashioned practice. My goal as your photographer is to create a stress free and fun environment for your portrait session.
I strive to preserve natural moments between families so no need to stress out about sitting up perfectly straight, having absolutely perfect hair or making your children act like angels. Photo shoots should be fun and contain lots of laughs and silliness. I capture connections and interactions and love a good spontaneous giggle. We will work together to plan and prepare, I think communication is key! I would love to talk to you about any poses you have envisioned or the outfit you plan on wearing. If you would like more information visit my contact page.
a bit about me…
- Born and raised in Central Arkansas
- I enjoy eating, a lot. My husband and I love to try new restaurants and foods.
- Absolutely love getting wrapped up in a good book. Best form of relaxation.
- I am a former elementary teacher and love talking to kids.
- My daughter is a Valentine’s Day baby.
- I’m addicted to school supplies.
- Home is my favorite place.